What is it?
The Imperial Challenge is a pseudo triathlon.
The Imperial Challenge is a rite of spring.
The Imperial Challenge is a party.
The Imperial Challenge is what you make of it.
The Imperial Challenge is fun!
The 2018 Imperial Challenge…the most unique pseudo-triathlon anywhere enters its 27th year! Ride your bike 6 miles from the Breckenridge Rec Center to the base of Peak 7 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort. Ascend on your choice of gear to either the top of the T-bar (Sport Course 2500’) or to the top of Peak 8 (Expert Course 3000’).
For further details and upcoming registration for 2018 keep an eye on Maverick Sports website!
Two for One on all “Craft” Beers!
(Coors Light doesn’t count…)
They are valid April 16th through June 7, 2018.
All proceeds benefit Summit County Cares.
Passports are available for purchase at participating restaurants and the Breckenridge Welcome Center.
(Each passport is valid for two people)
Sevens is going to get heated as the top chefs from Breckenridge Ski Resort and Breck Hospitality face off against each other to see whose chili recipe is the best! Come on down to Sevens patio and indulge in all the chili you can handle, vote for your favorite recipe.
- When is the Festival? – Saturday, April 7th, 2018
- Where is the Festival Held? – We’ll be back at Main Street Station & The Village at Breckenridge off Park Ave with a NEW LAYOUT.
- Where is the ticketing entrance? – This is TBD and will be released in Spring 2018.
- What are the hours? – 12 to 5 p.m. The first hour (12-1 p.m.) is reserved only for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event will be able to purchase tickets at 1 p.m. at the main ticket entrance.
- What else is there to do the area? – Check out full event calendars at www.gobreck.com, www.townofbreckenridge.com, www.breckenridge.com, & www.breckinsider.com.
- Are kids allowed? – Children are allowed, but keep in mind it’s a busy, crowded atmosphere within the festival and with traffic from the mountain. Strollers are not recommended.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? – You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, it’s free to be at the event if you’re not participating in the tasting. You can also purchase a VIP Designated Driver ticket if you’d like to hang out in the VIP tent and eat lunch.
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, proceeds will benefit a local non-profit to be named in Spring 2018.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup (if 21 or over). Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift Volunteer sign up will be available in early 2016.
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes, the entertainment lineup will be released in Spring 2018.
We’re going to host an Easter Egg Hunt this Sunday, April 1st!
You’ve got three chances to hunt…
Noon – 1pm & 2pm
Bingo isn’t just for Grandma anymore!
Get your glamour on with Dixie Krystals and Shirley Delta Blow.
Get all gussied up and join these Divas as they dazzle you with Bingo and extra special performances throughout the evening…
For all that support Breck, Breck supports you! Live music, daily aprés, a Color Run in costumes down the mountain and more can be expected during Breck Pride.
- Breck Pride Color Run – March 10th
- Pride Festival Village – March 9th & 10th
- First Tracks – March 9th
- Pride Festival on the Plaza – March 9th
- Pride Festival on the Plaza – March 10th
- Color Run Parade – March 10th
- LUAU Party – March 10th
- Closing Party – March 10th
- Regg-Gay Sunday Brunch – March 11th
Each year, New Orleans visitors and Mardi Gras lovers take over Breckenridge with masks, boas, beads, music and revelry to commemorate the carnival season. Join us on Main Street for a New Orleans-Style Mardi Gras party!
- Annual Mardi Gras Parade @ 4:30pm
- Free Concert from Lowdown Brass Band @ Riverwalk Center
- Paulaner Salvator Festival (Strong Beer Festival